2011x02 - Malaysia

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:52 am

Alexander Clover [UK] - 25 points
BlackFox - 18 points
Sonny(RUS) - 15 points
Romick - 12 points
Sven - 10 points
ax89 - 8 points
Liam - 6 points
Arnoldinhu - 4 points

STR-Ferrari - 25 points
Renault - 22 points
Virgin GP - 15 points
EuroRacers GP - 12 points
Mercedes GP - 10 points
Sauber - 8 points
HRT Cosworth - 6 points

Coming soon!
(say in/out)

PENALTY'S WILL COME SOON ALSO!

MALAYSIA: 13 AUGUST! WEST EUROPEAN TIME! (17:00)


Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:46 am; edited 5 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-01

View user profile http://rfactor.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Alexander Clover (UK) on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:57 am

Sadly I'm out for this race Will be back and stonger in China Razz

Alexander Clover (UK)

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:58 am

EVERYONE WHO SAYS THEY'RE IN! JOIN!
Lol.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-01

View user profile http://rfactor.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  sven. on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:00 am

IN

sven.

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

..

Post  Blackfox on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 am

IN
avatar
Blackfox

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Michal on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 pm

IN

Congrats Alexander for getting 25 points for Toro Rosso ^_^ See ya all in Malaysia
avatar
Michal

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  ax89 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:41 pm

I'm IN if it's possible, no matter who I'm going to replace on this race or if I am back on Sauber seat, I just want to race.
avatar
ax89

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Arek on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 am

It' very good news for me Alex Wink
I'm IN
avatar
Arek

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Niko Kari on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 am

ax89 i gave u my seat so i think ur driving for renault
i cant drive in my new room its so little Razz
avatar
Niko Kari

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 21
Location : OVER 9000 KM DOWN IT MEANS IM IN HELLL!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Alexander Clover (UK) on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:04 am

If anyone can beat a 1:30.991 I will be Impressed

Alexander Clover (UK)

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Arek on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 am

1:30,942 Cool
avatar
Arek

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Alexander Clover (UK) on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:37 am

Arek wrote:1:30,942 Cool
Nice but only Just Razz

Alexander Clover (UK)

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Liam on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 am

1:32:500 lol.

My second lap was that Smile

Liam
Guest


Back to top Go down

malaysia

Post  Grisu :D on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:10 pm

in

Grisu :D

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-07-16
Age : 24
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HI

Post  J PAZIN on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 am

I still have not decided to ride the second weekend because I was disappointed in the organization of the entire championship and I am particularly keen to admin because I do not understand why change term for the first weekend you will add the father to

J PAZIN
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 am

Jure.. Why you are complaining? The time moved one hour FORWARD so you should've be there -.-'

Admin
Admin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-01

View user profile http://rfactor.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  JURE PAZIN(CRO) on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:24 am

Why are you stupid you have not moved forward, but the time you moved back during the first weekend was supposed to begin at 19:00 in my time because my country is the first time zone and the race began at 18:50 or so I'm not sure when started.
But I did not expect from you I do not regret it and was angry at first but now it does not affect me more because if I think I \ 'm going to have those posters really low down and enjoy

avatar
JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 25
Location : CROATIA-METKOVIC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:00 am

JURE PAZIN(CRO) wrote:Why are you stupid you have not moved forward, but the time you moved back during the first weekend was supposed to begin at 19:00 in my time because my country is the first time zone and the race began at 18:50 or so I'm not sure when started.
But I did not expect from you I do not regret it and was angry at first but now it does not affect me more because if I think I \ 'm going to have those posters really low down and enjoy


The qualy started at 17:00 -.-'

Admin
Admin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-07-01

View user profile http://rfactor.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  JURE PAZIN(CRO) on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 am

What so you say that at 19:00 GMT-1 and not knowing the reason why they changed the time
avatar
JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 25
Location : CROATIA-METKOVIC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  sven. on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 am

will a practice serve be online soon?

sven.

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  ax89 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:39 am

sven. wrote:will a practice serve be online soon?

I'm still waiting for the mod download links to set my server up.
avatar
ax89

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  sven. on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 am

ax89 wrote:
sven. wrote:will a practice serve be online soon?

I'm still waiting for the mod download links to set my server up.
why do you need the download links? i think you have dl the mods ?

sven.

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Sonny(RUS) on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 am

sven. wrote:will a practice serve be online soon?

BF1 server now up. Thx to BlackFox. Pass: fce2
avatar
Sonny(RUS)

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 34
Location : Russia, Saint-Petersburg

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=699908429

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Alexander Clover (UK) on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 am

Sonny(RUS) wrote:
sven. wrote:will a practice serve be online soon?

BF1 server now up. Thx to BlackFox. Pass: fce2

Same IP as yesterday Sonny?

Alexander Clover (UK)

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  ax89 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 am

sven. wrote:
ax89 wrote:
sven. wrote:will a practice serve be online soon?

I'm still waiting for the mod download links to set my server up.
why do you need the download links? i think you have dl the mods ?

Because I have to download the mod on my remote private dedicated server, which is not my local PC that I use to race.
avatar
ax89

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2011x02 - Malaysia

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum