Formula 1 Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011x01 - Australia

+23
pxr5
RUCOOL2
Romick
Michal
ax89
David Storer (UK)
IVAN GRANIC
JURE PAZIN(CRO)
Leo Ovtcharov
kurtmudgeon
Blackfox
SF32
dan ingemar
Grisu :D
Tyrell
Arek
Jaime91
AirHunter
Wulffdylan
Niko Kari
Sonny(RUS)
sven.
Admin
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

2011x01 - Australia - Page 6 Empty Re: 2011x01 - Australia

Post  pxr5 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:03 am

Too many bugs for me guys sorry, if someone just touches my car I bounce 50ft in the air, unplayable.

pxr5

Back to top Go down

Post  David Storer (UK) Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:09 am

Well this isnt great, but it is 1st race so a few problems are to be expected.
The main isue I have is if anyone has an issue getting into server or with the mod whilst were getting ready for the race there is no assistance because of a lack of out of game communication.
For this reason i will give you a ventrillo to use
My name in the Ventrillo is nbs=dk=tekken so just look for that nme and join channel im in

host/ip is nbsdkgamers.clanvent.com and port is 8600, there is no password
If anyone can get in there ASAP and help me fix my rfactor mod in time for race that would be great

David Storer (UK)

Back to top Go down

Post  pxr5 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:13 am

David Storer (UK) wrote:Well this isnt great, but it is 1st race so a few problems are to be expected.
The main isue I have is if anyone has an issue getting into server or with the mod whilst were getting ready for the race there is no assistance because of a lack of out of game communication.
For this reason i will give you a ventrillo to use
My name in the Ventrillo is nbs=dk=tekken so just look for that nme and join channel im in

host/ip is nbsdkgamers.clanvent.com and port is 8600, there is no password
If anyone can get in there ASAP and help me fix my rfactor mod in time for race that would be great

Are you deleting the saved game data during uninstall? that might be conflicting.

pxr5

Back to top Go down

Post  David Storer (UK) Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:17 am

I had the euroracers mod which was slightly different so had to uninstall every aspect of rfactor
I made sure everything was gone after uninstall and then re installed, Liam sent me the link to the mod and the patch, i unzipped the mod, opened the folder and copied contents directly to rfactor direcory, then the same with the mod, but it does weird install, when i launch game theres 2 FCE to choose from and both crash me to desktop
I uninstalled everything aggain now, and reinstalled rfactor and the trackpack only, not gonna attempt to remod with FCE until i get assistance

David Storer (UK)

Back to top Go down

Post  pxr5 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 am

David Storer (UK) wrote:I had the euroracers mod which was slightly different so had to uninstall every aspect of rfactor
I made sure everything was gone after uninstall and then re installed, Liam sent me the link to the mod and the patch, i unzipped the mod, opened the folder and copied contents directly to rfactor direcory, then the same with the mod, but it does weird install, when i launch game theres 2 FCE to choose from and both crash me to desktop
I uninstalled everything aggain now, and reinstalled rfactor and the trackpack only, not gonna attempt to remod with FCE until i get assistance

Ive never seen that before. Dont know what to suggest sorry other than make sure you are installing it exactly right.

pxr5

Back to top Go down

Post  ax89 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:18 am

Niko Kari wrote:GOD **** DID ANY1 TAKE MY SEAT!!!!!!????????

I took your place as you said, selecting the good Sergio Perez as driver.
The race was a bit frustrating for multiple reasons, from start (hitting an HRT car sleeping on the grid, ruining my front right suspension arms because of this and spinning by trying to avoid it going into the grass) to the end (all front and rear brakes totally gone bad at 2 laps to go even if brake duct was set to 6 and ABS was on), but I managed to pass Q1 and starting 10th on the grid, and finishing race on 6th even with those problems. Not so bad on the end.
My apologize to Sven by hitting him on first stage of grand prix, but he returned me this favour later Rolling Eyes
On the end, after all troubles, the race was done, but after all there is still a major problem: many drivers have to learn to race properly, this race was ridiculous considering how much it was restarted for various incidents, we have to fight without playing Destruction Derby on track.
ax89
ax89

Back to top Go down

Post  Niko Kari Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:26 am

ok
Niko Kari
Niko Kari

Back to top Go down

Post  pxr5 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:33 am

ax89 wrote:

The race was a bit frustrating for multiple reasons, from start (hitting an HRT car sleeping on the grid, ruining my front right suspension arms because of this and spinning by trying to avoid it going into the grass) to the end (all front and rear brakes totally gone bad at 2 laps to go even if brake duct was set to 6 and ABS was on), but I managed to pass Q1 and starting 10th on the grid, and finishing race on 6th even with those problems. Not so bad on the end.
My apologize to Sven by hitting him on first stage of grand prix, but he returned me this favour later Rolling Eyes
On the end, after all troubles, the race was done, but after all there is still a major problem: many drivers have to learn to race properly, this race was ridiculous considering how much it was restarted for various incidents, we have to fight without playing Destruction Derby on track.

You are right but the mod is as much to blame, what should be a little tap on the side pod from another driver actually makes your car bounce around, its as if the guys who made the mod decided that the crash zones on the cars should be multiplied by 100.

pxr5

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 am

pxr5 wrote:
ax89 wrote:

You are right but the mod is as much to blame, what should be a little tap on the side pod from another driver actually makes your car bounce around, its as if the guys who made the mod decided that the crash zones on the cars should be multiplied by 100.

That is a known bug which will be fixed at Malaysia

Admin
Admin

https://rfactor.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

2011x01 - Australia - Page 6 Empty hi

Post  IVAN GRANIC Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:52 am

Well why to lie heeeh i tought iam gone be today here for race but i didnt well pizza was importent thing hehe and what to say iam sorry i hope someone replace my place LIVE LONG AND PROSPER EVERYONE
IVAN GRANIC
IVAN GRANIC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 am

IVAN GRANIC wrote:Well why to lie heeeh i tought iam gone be today here for race but i didnt well pizza was importent thing hehe and what to say iam sorry i hope someone replace my place LIVE LONG AND PROSPER EVERYONE

What?

Admin
Admin

https://rfactor.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sven. Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:21 pm

he said, he did not race because he was eating pizza

sven.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 pm