Formula 1 Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving the FCE League

2 posters

Go down

Leaving the FCE League Empty Leaving the FCE League

Post  ax89 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:32 am

Hey guys,
I'm here to say on my last post goodbye all, I'm off from the league, because now things changed and I have no more opportunity to race with current timing and day. This lack of time is covered by activities of my private life, so no dumb excuse to leave the championship. I want to thank all those drivers who raced with me together and want to say that I hope to race again one or more times with you for great fight moments and fun races all the time.
By the way, my server will be not avaible anymore for hosting FCE championship official events, because I need to set it up everytime I change the mod for any other league where I use it, and this isn't possible for a league where I don't play a role in general (not only driver, but also admin or similar part): please don't blame me for this, but think that I offered my resources in a free and voluntar way, no one forced me so I don't think I am doing something bad on retiring what I have offered until now. I hope you understand my decision and I hope you can still have a solution on your hands to continue racing without my server.
Thanks for the patience on reading this.
Good luck of course for anything in your real and virtual (race) life.
ax89
ax89

Back to top Go down

Leaving the FCE League Empty Re: Leaving the FCE League

Post  Arek Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 am

Thx for everything ax89. I think we all appreciate your great job for that league.
But anyway league is dead now because of some logistic things (who raced last race would know about that)
Now we've got another one in preparation (much more professional) and i hope it will start soon. I'll send you an info to your Skye.
You're welcome there Smile
Arek
Arek

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum